Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal Data is your personal data, which is directly or indirectly related to an individual and collected and processed by Haustec for the purpose of executing or contacting an individual and for complying with their legal obligations.
Personal data may be collected in the following ways:
• providing contact information (including your name, personal identification code, postal address, telephone number, email address, preferred contact method) on our website or elsewhere;
• accessing the Website from the Customer’s account information or through cookies
Collection of other data
We also collect non-personally identifiable information – data that cannot be directly associated with a specific person (gender, age, language preference, location).
Use and storage of personal data collected
With the personal information we collect, we can inform our clients about Haustec’s product news, campaigns and upcoming events. A customer who does not wish to be on our newsletter list or be notified of products that may be of interest to them may at any time remove themselves from the intended audience.
We also use the personal information we collect to fulfill our obligations to the customer.
In order to better serve the customer, Haustec may disclose information about individual users to a third party who provides services to Haustec and is contractually bound to keep the information shared confidential. For example, the third party is our partner.
Haustec will retain the Customer’s personal information until the termination of the Customer Agreement. Information that Haustec is required to retain under the law (eg accounting data) is maintained by Haustec in accordance with the requirements of the law.
Protection of personal data
Haustec takes all precautionary measures, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to protect the Customer’s personal information. Only authorized persons may access and modify the data.
The Customer shall have the right to request the termination of the processing of his or her data, information on the use of the data and the transmission of the data to himself or to a third party in a commonly used format. In order to prevent misuse of customer data and rights, applications may only be submitted in a form that can identify the applicant (digitally signed or personally signed at the representative office). We have 30 days to respond to such requests.
All personal information of the customer that becomes known during the visit to Haustec.ee will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted communication channel with banks ensures the security of the purchaser’s personal data and bank details.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website.
By using cookies, we can provide a better experience on the website, for example cookies help us to remember your previous visits and choices made on the website.
– collecting habits and statistics;
– providing better customer service (online chat);
– Remember user preferences and settings.
– submit offers and marketing communications that are more appropriate to the user’s needs;
– gathering information necessary for the development of the website;
– Login, personalize the page, and fill out forms;
– easier sharing of content on the Haustec page in social media;
– Providing content (Youtube, Google maps, flixmedia).
What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies, or temporary cookies, are used every time you visit our site and are deleted after you close your browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language of a web page, the contents of a shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after you close the website. Persistent cookies have different expiry periods and some remain on the user’s device for days, months, or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember a user’s preferences and to save a username and password so that the user does not have to sign in again each time they visit.
Third Party Cookies:
List of Third Party Cookies:
– You can read the Facebook Cookies Terms at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– You can read the Google Cookies Terms at: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
– You can read the YouTube Cookies Terms at: https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
– You can read the terms of the Vimeo cookies at: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
How do I restrict and delete cookies?
The user can delete the cookies stored on the device and prevent the cookies from being stored on his device. This requires the user to change the browser privacy settings.
For details, see the user manual of the web browser.
NB! blocking cookies does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
Learn more about cookies
at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Haustec OÜ is the controller of the Client’s personal data.
You are always entitled to seek the protection of your data from the Data Protection Inspectorate or the courts. The Data Protection Inspectorate is a public authority that can also be consulted or assisted in matters relating to the protection of personal data.